A Fall Apple

Hi ya everyone!  Melissa here today to share a fun shaped card I made using the shape EZ files at Whimsy.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the Happy Apple Day EZ file.  Shaped cards add such a nice touch and adding an adorable stamped image like Elizabeth Belle's Chloe makes it really come together.  I colored her in my Copics.  I also used the fabulous die and stamp set called Tiny Shapes Die and Just My Type for the fall sentiment!  I hope you enjoyed this project and make sure to join us for our NEW release week starting Tuesday!

4 comments

  1. This is sooooooooooo cute and absolut gorgeous coloring on here. I love how it´s all built up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to afford the Copic markers. This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute little girl and this shaped card!! The little girl image is so sweet and she is colored so beautifully! She looks so cute on the apple too! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the apple shaped card with bold colors. The coloring job is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team