Inspiring Apple

Hi :)


It's Kathy here with a card using the gorgeous new Elisabeth Bell stamp Apple Dumpling.
Isn't she Sooooo Sweet!




I also used the new Christmas set Holiday Sliders 3 with matching Slider 3 die as a nice frame for the sentiment from Treasured Moments Tickets.


I coloured her kind of brightly with my copics but I bet she would look beautiful done in a softer style too.
I'll have to give it a try next time :)
If you'd like to see what copics I used, I have them listed on my blog here.


I hope you get some time to create something beautiful today.


Kathy

1 comment

  1. Oooooooooh boy, she really is the cutest little thing, I´ve seen for a long time, and your coloring of her is so perfect. This is really awesome and soooo gorgeous hun. I absolutely LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team