Clean and simple Honeycomb Birthday Card

Good Morning Whimsy Fans! Ellie here today, its my turn to share a creation with you!

I made the card below for Whimsy's last challenge - Clean and Simple. I thought this cute goldfish kid stamp by Kenny K was perfect to use along with the new honeycomb greetings set, and create a CAS card with.


I colored the image using copic markers.
So sorry but I lost the list of markers used :-(

Since it was for the CAS challenge, I kept it very simple, by just adding a strip of striped vellum paper to the edge, and a strip of orange paper. The sentiment is from the set "Everyday Honeycomb Sentiments". I just love this honeycomb shape, and of course you can also get a set of matching honeycomb dies.  In case you are wondering about the dots behind the image, I used an old stamp from SU (itty bitty backgrounds), then adhered the image onto the card front. I used my cutterbee scissors for fussy cutting.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check back often, for more Whimsy Inspiration for the Design Team.

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness this image is so cute and colored up so well!! My dream to be able to color like this!! I also love the sentiment in the honeycomb shape! Will have to try to remember to do this some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team