Swinging Emma

Hey everyone!  It's my turn to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you today, and I have a brand new card to show that I finished literally 30 minutes ago!

I've used one of the May release Whimsy Digi stamps called "Emma Swinging" - she is available to download instantly from the Whimsy Store along with all the other scrumptious Whimsy digi stamps (and of course Whimsy rubber ... although you'll have to wait for your postie to deliver those, LOL!).


I've decided that I'm going to have to tidy up my crafty stash, as I'm just shoving things in my Ikea storage unit at the moment and consequently it's very difficult to find stuff quickly and efficently!  Although I don't have a huge amount of stash, I am finding that I'm forgetting stuff that I've 'hidden' away, like this fairly new DCWV Garden Variety stack that I've used for today's card. So I think a trip to Ikea is necessary (urghh!) plus I'm going to have to spend some pennies on some 12x12 paper storage and a good system for storing stamps., baskets for punches, etc. etc - you know the drill!  I do have my buttons and nesties sorted and stored ... well it's a start, LOL!

I've followed this fortnight's fab sketch from Truly Scrumptious (in its mirror-image) -Whimy Stamps is sponsoring this challenge, so do pop along and join in to be in with a chance of winning a $15 Whimsy gift certificate!  Talking of sponsorship and challenges, I can also give you the heads up that Whimsy is sponsoring tomorrow's new Creative Card Crew challenge!  So two chances to win some Whimsy goodies this week!

Well, I think that's quite enough of my ramblings for one day, hee hee!  Wishing you a wonderful day, whatever you're up to, and look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for some more Whimsy inspiration!

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

4 comments

  1. Semsee,

    This is quite the enchanting card, love how Emma is swinging off the die cut. The colors you choose are GREAT too! ... such a "cutie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoodness! i actually gasped! your coloring is .... WOW! her face is gorgeous! holy moly!!!!

    absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Sem. The colouring is awsome. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho Dear you did fab on the coloring!!! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team