Proud to be different

Hello everyone, Simonne here again!  Hope you're well this glorious Friday morning?

Almost a month ago, I showed you a card that I'd made using the fabulous 'Proud To Be' carousel horse stamp, and using the American flag colours of red, white & blue - here's a little reminder:


For my card today, I thought it would be a nice idea to share another card that I made using the same stamp but using entirely different colours so that you can compare the 2 cards and hopefully see how versatile this stamp is (especially for our non-US Whimsy fans!):


For this card I used paper from my Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' 6x6 paper pad and lots and lots of my favourite embellie - flatback pearls!

Here at Whimsy, we're beavering away behind the scenes preparing for our new digi release on July 1st!  We have some AMAZING new images to share with you, and perhaps a little blog hop and a new monthly challenge too!!  And of course our new DT members officially start their DT term on July 1st - I'm sure you're all as excited as we are to see their Whimsy creations! 

Thank you for popping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed my little bit of Whimsy inspiration!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend, whatever you're up to!

Hugs,

2 comments

  1. These cards are both fabulous. I love how veratile these iamges are. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem that image is super gorgeous and how proud he looks both cards are superb the image looks amazing bot colour ways.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team