Love Bunnies

Hello Everyone,
Today I want to share a card I made recently using one of the fantastic Whimsy digi images.
These are the 'Love Bunnies' by Katie Sowa and, as we're now into the wedding season, it seemed a good idea to remind everyone that this is a fabulous image to use on those wedding cards. It's great for anniversaries and engagements too. If you haven't got this one already, hop over to the store and pop it in your shopping basket; you'll be really glad that you did.


Hugs,
Sharon xx

5 comments

  1. Love the card! All the details are terrific and the image is definitely full of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon these bunnies are GREAT, what a fab job you did with this darling image..LOVE all your deets and these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! And love this stamp! I wish I hadn't just sent off an order cos now I wish I ordered that stamp too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so adore these Bunnies. I made a card using these with a black and white theme. The recipient loved it. Love the pink's you have used. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team