Fairytale Creations!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday...I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that I made with the Meljen's Designs Digi Collection. I just LOVE these new fairytale images and had a blast using them. Hope you enjoy my creations!!


For this card I used the Woodland Princess...Isn't she beautiful...I used lots of pearls on this, I loved adding pearls to her dress and her necklace. To finish it off I used flourish pearls on the bottom.

I don't like pearls do I??? LOL...For this creation I used this adorable Princess Mouse. When I think of princesses I think Pink. I couldn't get enough pink on this card!!! For both of my creations I shared today I used Basic Grey Paper. One of my all time favs....

Hope you enjoy and thanks so much for popping over today!!! Everyone have a GREAT Thursday!

3 comments

  1. What a pair of stunning cards. And I love the pearls, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They are so cute. Love the Princess Mouse, looks kind of cheeky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both very beautiful.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team