Hang in There

Hello!

Today I have a special card to share which is also part of a special blog hop! Whimsy Stamps has joined our Senior Designer Erin in her endeavor to bring some smiles and warm wishes to Bella Tucker. You can read all about the campaign HERE on Erin's blog. Each Tuesday for the next 4 weeks there will be little mini blog hops and prizes to be won all in an effort to help send some smiles to Bella! We hope you will join us and share the Wishes for Bella badge on your blog and then make and send a card to Bella.


This is my card for the hop today, which began on my blog Stamping with Denise. I've used the digital stamp Hang in There with some girlie pinks and reds. 


I've used some SU! papers and designer prints and a lace doily with my circle Nesties. I also embossed the layer behind the image. The image was colored with Copics and then cut out and popped up with foam tape. I've embellished with sticky pearls, lots of flowers, and two "Happy Mail" Ticket sentiments from Whimsy Stamps.

I hope you'll join our hop and cause to help Bella! Thanks for visiting today. Happy Stamping!

1 comment

  1. What a pretty card i love the turtle.
    Sweet colours great layout.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team