Featured Stamper - Noela and Deb

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday! Sorry I missed our featured stamper post last week, I got so busy that I totally forgot! I hope to make up for it today by sharing a couple featured stampers with you!

First we have Noela! Noela's husband Steven recently emailed me with a card Noela created using Shy Ann from our Mythical Rubber Stamp Collection. I was touched that he cared so much about Noela and her design that he wanted me to see. Now that's one wonderful hubby! And Noela's card is beautiful and shiny and all things girlie!

I love the pretty purples and pinks and all that glitter! This card sparkles perfectly! Thanks to Noela and Steven for sharing this fun and sparkly card with us!

Next we have Deb of Deb's Creations! Deb is also one of our Whimsy Stamps retailers and the owner of Deb's Creations. She carries a huge variety of crafty goodies in her online shop based in Australia!

Deb has created these two fun cards using 2 of Whimsy's very first rubber stamps....

Whimsy Duck 

Whimsy Turtle
Both of these stamps can be found in our Animals Collection in our shop. The papers and layouts are both fabulous and I love the pretty details on each of these cards! Thanks for sharing with us Deb!

We hope you have a wonderful and maybe even whimsical weekend! If you would like to be a featured stamper here at Whimsy, please contact us to share your Whimsy Stamps creations!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment

  1. these cards are darling... love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team