Beach Babe Froggy

Hi Guys! It's my day to share some Whimsy love with you today and I have one of my favourite cards of late to show you :o)

Following on from Erin's post yesterday about Lisa's sister Jayme, I wanted to show you a little card using the image that Crissie Armstrong designed especially for her....


You can find all of the information about the fun RAK that Lisa has organised for Jayme HERE. If you would like to download this super fun Beach Babe for yourself, you can find her HERE (scroll down!) on the Whimsy store site for free.

Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope I've inspired you to send some love to Jayme!

Stacey
~♥~

2 comments

  1. AWWWW Stacey she is a sweetie, LOVE your color combo and layout!!! Absolutely fun and darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Stacey!! I sure hope I get to ink up this fun image soon. Your choice of dp and colors are beautiful!! Gorgeous coloring too!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team