It's a Hoppy Easter at Whimsy!

Happy Easter, Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  The weather is GORGEOUS here!  So I'm going to quickly share this card with you so I can get out and enjoy the day!  I made this Easter card for my brother using the Whimsy Bunny from the Whimsy Bunny and Snowman stamp. I colored him with Copics.  I just think he's so sweet looking in the chocolate brown color!  The papers are from DCWV "Crafty Pad." I tried to "man" it up with the silver eyelets and brads.  The inside of the card is finished with "Easter" using the same brads.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a "Hoppy" Easter from all of us at Whimsy Inpsirations!


Janna :)

1 comment

  1. Too cute Janna! Love the textured look to the papers and the fun layout. Great accents and your coloring is fab! Hoppy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team