An Easel Creation!


Good Morning Everyone!!! I wanted to share a card I made with this great new digi Maya Blowing Bubbles. I think it is so fabulous that now we have our own digital line of images!!! These images are so great to work with. I also just had to include a sentiment from our digi line too!!! Check out all the new products HERE.
For my creation I wanted to change up your usual Easel card shape. I thought it would be fun to create a legal envelope size easel card!!!! I used spring/summer like colors because Maya just reminds me of warm weather. My kiddos love blowing bubbles when its nice outside... Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

3 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Crystal, I loved it when I saw it on your blog, the colours are so pretty and this image is very reminiscent of summer days, love it! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO pretty, Crystal! I so agree with Deb - reminds me of wonderful, warm summer days! I love the different size Easel card, too! Fab, sweetie! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of this easel card ! and the brightness of all the colours - just lovely Crystal xx

    hugs
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team