On Your Wedding Day....

Hello and welcome to another day of Whimsy inspiration! I'm DT-er Stacey and today I'd like to share with you a little creation I made to using Whimsy's brand new digital line! I've pulled out one of Katie's super cute Digital Kritters called 'Love Bunnies'....

I've also teamed this super image with a wonderful sentiment created by our very own Ann. As I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, this image and sentiment combo is absolutely perfect for my needs!

Goodie List........
Digi Stamp: Love Bunnies, available here from Whimsy.
Digi Sentiment: Aww, So Tweet! Sayings, available here from Whimsy.
Paper: Papermania.
Copic Markers: E43, E47, E49, E51, E53, R81, R83, R85, W1, W3, W5, W7, C1, C3, C5, C7,
Tools & Embellishments: Scalloped card blank, Kraft cardstock and adhesive gems from stash.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post today - I hope I have inspired you to get playing with Whimsy's new digi line :o)

Stacey 
~♥~

5 comments

  1. oh wow, this is so gorgeous Stacey, love how you coloured this pair and the sentiment is so perfect for a wedding! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Stacey! Your colouring of that cute pair is beautiful! Have fun at the wedding tomorrow! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey WOW this is fabulous!!!! LOVE how you used this darling image!!!! SWEEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination of image and paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team