Featured Stamper - Zoe

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

I hope you've had a good week and are having a great start to the weekend. Thanks to all who joined in our blog hop/release party for our new digital collection this week. We have really enjoyed reading your comments on the DT creations and we very much appreciate your time to visit and hop along with us! Our designers worked really hard this week and so they will be taking today off.

I have a beautiful and very unique project to share with you from our Featured Stamper, Zoe of Make it Crafty. Zoe created this absolutely gorgeous and real working carousel using our carousel horse stamp, Wings of Hope! Can you believe this beautiful piece of artwork!!

Just look at all those stunning details! And her coloring on the image is outstanding. I love this and thank Zoe for sharing it with us! To read more about how Zoe created this masterpiece, please CLICK HERE.

If you have some Whimsy you would like to share, please contact us. We love to feature our customers and Whimsy fans!

Have a great weekend, and happy crafting!

3 comments

  1. WOW WOW WOW Zoe did an AMAZING project here...This is totally stunning and super creative!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am speechless. this is absolutely gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise! What a wonderful surprise to find you have freatured my carousel on Whimsy!! The first time I saw one of Crissy's carousel horses I knew I had to make something like this. Just took me a little while to figure out how!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs.
    Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team