Special Guest - Lacey Robin

 


Hello, Whimsy friends!  
You are in for a real treat because today we have the lovely Lacey Robin on the blog!


Hi, Whimsy fans!  I created this amazing LSU themed layout for my first guest design spot with Whimsy Stamps! 


I started out by using the Tiger Stripes Stencil with a combination of Distress Oxides in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Blueprint Sketch and Seedless Preserves to make an ombré blend for my background. I also added splatters of the same inks.

I used the Starring Hearts Paper for some of my paper strips and finished off my title with the Awesome Large Word Die

Thanks, Lacey, for this awesome inspiration!  Those tiger stripes are so cool and perfect for LSU fans!

To see more of Lacey's work, be sure to check her out on Instagram.



7 comments

  1. This is such a cool layout!! Love those tiger stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is so awesome! I love the color combos and all the details. Thanks so much for being a guest for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! The background and colors are pure perfection! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout. Loving the purple and yellow. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team