Special Guest - Becky Roberts

 


Hello, Whimsy fans!  Today we welcome Becky Roberts back to the blog!

Welcome back to my second posting for Whimsy Stamps.  Today I have the cute little Hexagon Treat Box full of gorgeous paper flowers made with the Peony Flower Dies.
 

I love paper flowers and if you've followed me for any length of time, you've seen a LOT of them.  These pretty little flowers are made using the Peony Flower Die set from Whimsy Stamps.  
I added a few filler pieces of tulle and pearls in between the flowers and that dresses up any bouquet.  

I made a few extra as I wasn't sure how many it would take to fill this 3" box, so I just laid them on the outside for the picture...you can't waste paper flowers!


I stenciled with the Twinkle Cluster Stencil on the box with Distress Oxide ink, I love those little sparkle shapes!


Thanks Whimsy Stamps for allowing me to create and blog for you!

For more creative ideas, please follow Becky on her social media platforms. 
Facebook       Pinterest       Instagram

1 comment

  1. This is just gorgeous, Becky! Love all the details and the explosion of flowers. Beautiful! Thank you so much for being a guest with us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team