Special Guest - Becky Roberts

 


Hello, Whimsy friends!  Today we welcome the talented Becky Roberts to the blog!


I chose to play with this adorable summertime Ant You Sweet stamp set and the Hexagon Treat Box Die.


My first card says Hello Sunshine, you lemonade my day.  How cute is that!  
I used the image that has the lemonade pitcher and adorable ant with the drinking straw.  I added a couple of other lemons to the card, to spread out the image a bit.  All images are colored with Copic markers and the card is lightly ink blended with Distress Oxide ink.


This is a fun sentiment - When life gives you lemons...add Vodka. 
My ant may or may not be a little drunk here.  😉
Again, I colored all images with Copic markers and added a few extra lemons.

Copic Colors I used on the projects.
Ants: R29, R27, R24. R14, R22
Lemons: Y15, Y13, Y00, C00
Glass: B0000, C00, BV0000, BG11
Ice: B0000, B00, BG11
Straws: Y38, Y17, Y13, C2, C1
Wooden Spoon: E55. E23. E31, E50



The Hexagon Treat Box Die is a super cute, attached lid, hexagon treat box that is a great size - it's about 3" in diameter and 1" tall.
I stamped, colored and cut out the images, leaving a little cardstock below each one.  I scored the cardstock, folded it back, and adhered all the pieces on the lid for a fun little scene.  The box is filled with Lemonhead candies.

These were fun projects to create - super summery!  
I have another project with this box and a set of flower dies coming on the 19th.  All my paper flower lovers better get ready!

For more creative ideas, please follow Becky on her social media platforms. 
Facebook       Pinterest       Instagram




6 comments

  1. What a great group of projects. So summery and fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection! Love your cute and creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these cards. The ants are just adorable. Very creative with the box. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards and projects are just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun cards and that little treat box is adorable. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, j'adore.
    Amitiés from Switzerland
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team