Tuesday Tutorial with Lauren

Hello! It's Lauren from the Whimsy Stamps Video Team and I'm happy to be back here on the blog to share with you a card I made inspired by my love for tiki bars.


When I saw the adorable Toucan Party clear stamp set, I thought it went perfect with the Tropical Flowers paper pack! I am just loving the tropical themed products in the recent releases. 




I made my own tiki bar using the Hawaiian Floral background rubber stamp and brown ink to give my bar some texture. I then cut up each piece into half inches to give a wooden board look and distressed the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide.


To add a little more fun, I used the grassy border from the Grass and Cloud Edger die set to create a leafy look under the top of the tiki bar. Plus had to use that Cutie Alphabet die set to create the word "tiki" just in case the card receiver didn't figure it out. ;)


I hope you all have an amazing summer as we start to get ready for fall and the back to school season!



1 comment

  1. Love this card Lauren. Very creative on the Tiki bar. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team