Special Guest - Brianna Lepper

 


Hello, Whimsy friends!  Today we welcome the fabulous Brianna Lepper back with her second scrapbook layout!

~~~

Hey friends! I'm back today sharing my last layout as the June Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps! I'm super grateful for this wonderful opportunity to work with their amazing products! Thank you again for having me! Here's my layout:



I've had these photos of my son that I had taken in front of the brick wall on our house and knew that they would go perfectly with the 6x6 Brick Pattern Stencil. So, I chose a piece of thick white cardstock as my base and pushed some white modeling paste through that stencil. Once it was finished drying, I took some Shimmerz Paints from my stash and sprayed some pinks and yellows right on top. I also added in some black splatters as well. The texture and dimension are just amazing!!!!



I went with pink, yellow and black as my mixed media colors because it matched the Starring Hearts 6x6 Paper Pack. I ended up picking a few of the patterned papers and die cut them several times using the Nested Hexagon Die Set. Who doesn't love a good hexagon shape? And they look fabulous on top of that brick pattern too!



I love the stitched marks! It totally adds so much more interest to each die cut. Next, I popped each hexagon on foam tape and arranged them on my background. I matted my photos using another piece of patterned paper and adhered them directly onto the hexagons.



Since my mixed media background and all of the large hexagons were already pretty busy on my page, I didn't embellish too heavily. I pulled in some Vicki Boutin Color Study puffy phrase stickers as my title and also added in a few other stickers but that was it!



I love adding additional pops of color using some tangled thread.



Here's another up close shot of all of that gorgeous texture and dimension. I am loving the yellow with the pops of black.



I had so much fun with this layout and really enjoyed working with the Whimsy dies, stencil and patterned papers! It's a simple layout that just really packs a nice punch!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope that I've inspired you in some way! Another big "Thank You!" to Whimsy Stamps for having me, I just love your products and had so much fun creating with them. Cheers friends!

~~~

Thank you, Brianna, for this gorgeous inspiration!!

To see more of Brianna's work, be sure to visit her blog and YouTube channel!







No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team