Tuesday Tutorial- Royal Mail

 

Hello there! Michelle here, sending some Royal Mail! I used the 
I die cut several pastel colored cardstock using the Build a Castle Die Set.

Than I used the Envelope Builder Die and some white and pink cardstock. 
Assemble the envelope lining first.

Than assemble the rest of the envelope.
Now, this is the fun part...assemble the castle!!! Any way you choose!!!
There is no right or wrong way! 
I also die cut the postage and stamped, colored and trimmed the
head of the dragon princess from the stamp set, Princess Dragons.
I assembled the postage and adhered to the top right corner. I decided to trim off the tail before I
adhered it to the postage die.

I used the stamp set Alphabet Mini Clear, and stamped the words
Royal Mail. I die cut the grass using the grass die from
And of course I had a perfect card to go with the theme of the envelope!
Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Hope you give this a try!
Supplies used:




























1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team