Special Guest -Svetlana Pavlova

Hello, Whimsy fans!  Today we welcome the talented Svetlana Pavlova to the blog.


Hello friends! I'm really excited to join Whimsy Stamps blog as a guest designer. 

I'm in love with interactive cards and for today's post I made an interesting and festive card with cute Penguin Holiday Squares stamps.


 I wanted to use the Slimline Film Strip Die for this card, as it was perfect for the penguin stamps and for my idea. And of course I also wanted to do it with the effect of surprise. Inside the card, there is a slider design for the cards to slide out and back in. It turns out that new photographs appear on the film.


 I colored all these cute characters with Copic Sketch alcohol markers: penguin - N8,6,4,2 and C2,0 red hat, scarf - R39,27,24 yellow hat and scarf - YR27,24,21 green hat - YG67,17,03 bear - W5,3,1 Finally, I sprayed everything with white, acrylic paint for a winter atmosphere. 


Thank you all for your attention. I wish you inspiration!

And thank you, Svetlana, for this adorable and amazing project!  
To see more of Svetlana's work, visit her YouTube channel or Instagram account.




4 comments

  1. Such a FUN interactive slimline - SO cute! Thank you for being our special guest :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun! What a clever use for the Slimline Film Strip Die too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team