Special Guest - Lollipots 'N Polkadots

 

 
  Let's give a warm welcome to Teresa Plunkett, better known as Lollipots 'N Polkadots

Hey Y'all!!! Oh my gosh! I'm so thrilled to be a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps for the month of November!! Here's my first project.... I fell in love with Wraith-Mae the first time I laid eyes on her. She's a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps. Her expression could mean so many things. And my mom's middle name is Mae which makes her even more fun. I decided for this card her expression would be one of disbelief. Isn't that the way you feel when the first foot of snow falls each year? Especially here in NC? All the details for this card are below (including links). 

     

I started by coloring Wraith-Mae with Copic markers.

COPIC MARKERS:

• Dress (BG49, BG13, BG11)

• Hair (N10, N9, N7, N5, N3)

• Skin (E04, E21, E11, E000, E0000)

• Eyes & Lips (B000, C0, R29)

I used Iridescent Glitter Gel and the Polka Dot Stencil from Whimsy Stamps to create a fun snowy background. This gel is just the coolest stuff and I love this stencil!  Next, I created snowy hills using the Whimsy Stamps' Grass and Cloud Edger Dies.  I cut four random sets of hills and covered them in snow with Stickles Icicle.  I popped them up with foam tape to give them some dimension.  The winter trees and lamp post are from Whimsy Stamps' Trees Assortment and Elvira Moonlighting Die Sets.  I covered the trees with a little Icicle Stickles.  I cut the lamp post from both turquoise paper (to match Wraith-Mae's dress) and black cardstock.  I placed yellow cardstock behind the lamp and added more snow with Icicle Stickles.  The sentiment "Make The Best Of It..." is from the Dragon Water Fun stamp set, and I cut it out with the Quick Strips Die.  


Thank you, Teresa, for this beautiful inspiration! 












1 comment

  1. What an AWESOME card! Love how you combined these products for such a wintery scene! Thank you for being our special guest :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team