Tuesday Tutorial - Magical Winter speed colouring

 Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)



I posted this card, using the Magical Winter Clear Stamp Set, at the beginning of the month. Since then I've created a little speed colouring video.

I'm still finding my feet with creating videos, so please forgive me if I forget to keep my hand out of the way ;)


Copics Used... 

Snowman/ Buckle; B60, BV20 

Carrot; YR21, YR12, YR15 

Reindeer; E31, E33, E35 

Hat/ Coat; BV23, BV25, BV29 

Green; YG01, YG03, YG63 

Red; R43, R35, R37 

Shading, BV23


Products Used...



Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

1 comment

  1. Your video was mesmerising Faye! Loved watching this come together, stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team