Special Guest - Svetlana Pavlova

Today we welcome the talented Svetlana Pavlova back to the blog.

 Hello friends! Here's Svetlana Pavlova with you. I'm  happy to share the second project for the Whimsy Stamps blog. Today I want to show you two cards at once. 



The first card is with a window-shaped shaker. Just look how fabulous the shaker in the window looks. I made it with the Arched Window Die. Outside the window, you can see some cute penguins decorating the  Christmas tree.  They're from the Penguins Decorate the Tree stamp.
In order to make such a card, I did not cut out the window completely. Where it didn't go out, I flicked through and folded the card. I fussy cut out the back of the card with scissors in the shape of a window. 


I pasted some acetate tape on the window and put all kinds of confetti. I took the second cut-out of the window, glued the acetate film as well and glued the volumetric tape around the entire perimeter. Then I glued the window to the base of the card using foam tape There's a cute plot inside it, which I painted with copic sketch markers and tinted the background with distress oxide - salty ocean ink. 


Look at the second card. Here is an impossible cute hamster hanging on a Christmas tree toy.  He is from the Xmas Hamster stamp. For this card, I colored the image with alcohol markers and cut it out. 


I definitely wanted to add movement to the card. So that the card sways from side to side. First, I tinted the background of the ball-shaped card with distress ink - barn door. On the panel of the card, above the tinted ball, I made a small hole, put a round disk. I glued a piece of paper to a round disk from the inside, and glued a hamster from the front. 
Well, that's all; our character sways from side to side.


Thanks for your attention! 
Hugs!

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration, Svetlana!!  To see more of her work, please visit her on Instagram.





No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team