Goth Princess


Toni here with you today. Now this was a FUN card to make using the new OmgiGoth set. I love getting messy! With gloves on.  Duh.  

I used Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock for the base and randomly smeared on Distress Ink Candied Apple, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Distress Oxide Weathered Wood. I then stamped the Goth Skulls Background using VersaFine Onyx Black.


I wanted a bit more texture so I used the Whimsy Halloween Creatures stencil with PaperArtsy Grunge Paste. Once dry, I rubbed on a bit of the Distress Oxides.  Not tooooo creepy.


Next I stamped the OmgiGoth image using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her up using Copics.


I thought the background still lacked a bit of something so I stamped one of the OmiGoth sentiments randomly over the card base using Versamark and Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder. I also stamped some of the Cute but Psycho spatters using VersaFine Onyx Black.


For the main card sentiment, I stamped it using Versamark and Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder onto a strip of scrap black cardstock and cut it up. I mounted "freak" and the goth girl image on foam tape. Gotta make sure the important stuff is obvious!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  



1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team