Just Purr-fect!

 This is exactly how my cat would look going up to heaven!


One of my favorite things about stamp sets is using them in different ways and Whimsy Stamps new Going Catty set can be used for more than just Halloween!

The great Whimsy Stamps products I used for this card:



I love how this spazzy kitty is the center of attention on this simple card!

To start my card, I used the sun rays stencil and salty ocean & tumbled glass oxide inks to create the background in the corner.

I then die cut clouds & stars from thick white cardstock and silver glitter paper.

Next, I stamped the flailing kitty, colored with copic markers, and fussy cut out.  I then die cut the wings from vellum and added some wink of stella to make it shimmer.


To put it all together, I added the clouds & stars around the kitty with some sparkletz stars & nuvo drops. 

I finished the card with the sentiment heat embossed in white on a black banner and added one more glitter star.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the new August release you are in for a treat!  They have a huge variety of new sets ranging from rainbows to gothic!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Candice

List of copic colors used:
-E39, E33, E31, E30, E0000, R08, R05, R01, R00, C00 & 0













2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team