Get longer a die cut tip By Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I decide to show you a tiny autumn card.
It's a simple card, but I would to hare a little "tip" with you : how to get longer a die cut

For this card I first cut my papers : 
card base : 12 x 29,7 fold in half
grid : 11,7 x 14,5
white : 10 x 12,8
yellow : 9,7 x 12,5
leaves : 14,5 x 8,1, then cut with die using the tip

To cut the leaves paper I used Shaker Maker Banner die
So first I put my paper and my die in my Sizzix machine BUT I didn’t go to the end of the die, I left the upper part without cutting it


Then I moved my die on paper so that the top of my die touches the top of my paper
Then  I put my paper and my die in my Sizzix machine BUT I didn’t go to the end of the die, I left the bottom part without cutting it
And voilà, you have a paper more longer than the die
You can do this with all your dies

I used Russel from CCdesigns and colored him with my copic markers : 
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R21, 20
Hair : Y26, YR23, 31
Clothes : BG49, 57, 45, 53, YG99, 97, 95
Hedgehog : E47, 44, 43, 42, 41
Leaves and grass : G94, YG63, R39, 37, E08, YR27, 07, 16, Y35, 18, YG93

I glued all my papers together

I cut my image with Pierced and stitched circles die


Products used : 
     

            Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set    Shaker Maker Banner Die Set Russell - Digital Stamp

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team