Comic Halloween Card

Hello there, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea with you today sharing a fun, comic-inspired Halloween card featuring the adorable characters from the new Candy Corn Dressup stamp set.

Comic Halloween Card by Andrea Shell | Candy Corn Dressup stamp by Whimsy Stamps

My kiddos LOVE comic books, and I grew up reading the comics in the Sunday newspaper.  Hence, I knew I had to make a comic-strip card when I saw the new Wonky Window 2 Die.  I first die-cut white cardstock with the Wonky Window 2 Die and then stamped my images and sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black in each section.  The candy is from the Kooky Monsters set, and the "smell my feet" sentiment is from the You're My Boo set.  



After I had stamped everything, I went to town coloring with my Copics (colors listed below).  I added highlights and stars with a white gel pen.  I trimed white cardstock to the same dimensions as the die-cut frame and adhered the frame and colored sections to it.  Finally, I popped up the panel with foam tape onto a black card.


Copics
C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR04, YR09, R29, 
RV02, RV04, RV06, BG53, BG02, BG07, V12, V15, V17, 
YG25, YG17, YG67, B37, B39

Have a sweet day!


*NEW Candy Corn Dress Up Clear Stamps*NEW Wonky Window 2 DieKooky Monsters Clear StampsYou're My Boo Clear Stamps

1 comment

  1. What a fun card. How I remember saying that phrase over and over. The candy corn are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team