Marble Goth

Hi Whimsy Friends,

I'm sharing two cards today featuring some more of the new goodies up for grabs at  Whimsy Stamps, and they're both Christmas because ... angel wings! 




For the first card I used the gorgeous new Marble Background Stamp, and heat embossed it on to kraft card.  I die cut the smaller wings from the Gothic Die Set from kraft card and coated it in Distress Glitter.  Oh the bling!!



I popped the wings on to a die cut doily and finished off the card with a heat embossed sentiment from the  Holiday Mini Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.



My second card I decided to go with patterned paper, and die cut the wings from glitter card and vellum.  Sooo pretty.  I finished off the wings with a bit of twine and a little jingle bell and then added the Christmas Large Word Die that I cut from 3 layers white card and topped that off with a layer of glitter card.



Products from Whimsy Stamps



That's two more Christmas cards done and dusted 😁











No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team