Smile

Hello, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea with you today sharing some super cute chicks from the April release.


Isn't that image adorable?!  It's the new Baby Chick Totem stamp illustrated by Krista Heij-Barber.  I just love her images: They're always so happy and FUN!

After stamping that cute image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I colored it with my Copics.  I die-cut the colored image with the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set and matted it with white cardstock die-cut with the same circle dies.


I created a 5 1/2" square white card and adhered some patterned paper trimmed to 5 1/4".  I matted a strip of plaid paper with orange cardstock and attached the strip to my card.  In the center of the card, I popped up my circle with foam tape.


I die-cut the Smile Large Word Die from white and yellow cardstocks and layered the die-cuts together.  I added the sentiment to my card with foam tape and liquid adhesive.  The flowers and leaves were die-cut with the Build-a-Garden Die Set and adhered with foam tape.  For the centers of the flowers I used some Summer Breeze Enamel Dots.  For a little sparkle, I brushed some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay over the sentiment.

Have a great weekend!


*NEW Baby Chick Totem Rubber Cling Stamp *NEW Build-a-Garden Die Set Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Smile Large Word Die Enamel Dots - Summer Breeze 

1 comment

  1. This is adorable and the blue birds remind me of those that we get at our feeder. A really great image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team