Shake That Booty


Panda butts! Is there anything cuter?  Well, yes, but panda butts are particularly cute, especially the ones in the new Whimsy Panda Butt set! I love them so much I was inspired to make 2 cards. Plus, I didn't want to waste my experimental background!


This is the first card I had made where I first experimented with bamboo placement. Really simple card with just a bit of sponging, the bamboo stamping and then coloring up a couple of the pandas. 


With the second card I cut apart the first card's initial bamboo background experiment that I hadn't liked although it was perfect for using with the Peekaboo Windows 2 die.  I used the Messy Mesh Background to make my own patterned paper on the card base.

Now tell me. Could anything be easier to color than pandas?  Not a lot going on there palette wise, am I right?!  And these sentiments are perfect for images--eeeeeeeeeeee!


Feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, to see my other creations and for a full list of ingredients.  You can also check out my Instagram.

Also, a reminder that the current Whimsy Challenge April Showers Bring May Flowers is ending soon. Won't you join in?!



2 comments

  1. SSN DOB DL ADDRESS FULLZ USA
    NIN DOB SORT CODE ADDRESS UK
    SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS 700+
    BUSINESS EIN COMPANY LEADS
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ 2002-2012
    ID|DL FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE
    CC WITH CVV
    CLONING CARD DUMPS TRACK 101 & 202
    SPECIFIC INFO LEADS AGE|GENDER|CITY|STATE|ZIP
    KYC & SBA|PUA|UI FILLING FULLZ
    UBEREATS|DOORDASH ACCOUNT OPENING FULLZ
    TAX FILLING FULLZ
    LOAN METHODS|CARDING METHODS
    SPAMMING|CARDING|SCRIPTING TOOLS & TUTORIALS

    Many other stuff available to make money online
    Feel free to discuss & Deals
    No scam|Sampling will be provide for bulk buyers
    Legit & Spammed Info
    Updates 2024 spammed fresh

    Contact Below:

    ICQ 752822040|@killhacks
    Telegram @leadsupplier|@killhacks
    Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org
    Skype @peeterhacks

    *No refund only replacement

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team