Build a Garden

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

I love die sets like the Build-a-Garden Die Set, but have a tendency to avoid them, as I'm never really sure how to get a card out of them.


That changed when I saw this cute set, I was instantly inspired and I even managed to incorporate my Copics by colouring in some of the die cuts! Cute, no?


This is such a fab way to make a batch of quick and easy cards. There are so many sentiments that would work perfectly with this set.


Whimsy Goodies Used...

*NEW Build-a-Garden Die SetYou Are Clear StampsFaDoodles Clear Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team