It's Magic


Happy April, Dorinda here with you today on the Whimsy blog.
I'm sharing a little magic with you using:



I've colored my little scene from Create Magic Clear Stamp Set with Copics and cut it out with Notched Square Die Set. I cut out a second same size piece from a lavender mirror board. I left the piece in the die and with an xacto knife cut out along the inner die to create a little frame.
Next I cut from the largest of the Notched Square Die Set, to give a large gap for my magic.
I took a sandwich size zip lock and filled it with dawn. I added some silver and gold stars, blue beads and purple glitter to create a sea of sparkle.
Lastly, I used the Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set star and made a few embellishments.
Edging the whole exterior in bling, and I'm done.

The above photo is of the project laying down to give a good view of the ingredients. 
 Below is the image standing 

Hope your day is magical.

Big crafty hugs,


Product links:

*NEW Create Magic Clear StampsKinetic Straight Waves Die SetNotched Squares Die Set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team