Create Magic By Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I mixed 2 stamps from the April release to create this card. 

For this card I first start to stamp "Wizard Frame" on a 10,3 x 10,3 cm square 
Then I stamped one of the magicien from the Create Magic set stamps inside of the frame

I colored this scene with copics
colors used :
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Beard : C3, 2, 1
Dress : V15, 12, 01, W3, 2, 1, BG05, 02, 01
Shoes : E35, 33, 34
Frame : YG17, 23, 03, V15, 12, 01, B000

Then I cut my purple paper with the second-to-last Notched Squares die
then I  put the die on a Cardstock and I went around with a pencil and cut this shape with scissors

I do the same with the last circle die 

I cut a star bordure in green paper and glue it at the back of purple paper


I Glue all the parts together
and decorate with some stars and sentiment



Products used : 
     

 Notched Squares Die Set    *NEW Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set  Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team