Rainbow Llama Birthday

Hello, Whimsy fans!  It's Andrea with you today sharing a fun rainbow card using some of the new products in the store.


Isn't that llama from Llama Birthday too fun?!  He definitely looks like he knows how to party!  After coloring him with Copics, I fussy-cut him.  To camouflage my less-than-perfect fussy-cutting, I went over the edges with a black marker.


That rainbow background is perfect for that fun-loving llama!  I created it by blending various colors of distress ink over the Beaded Curtain Stencil.  Those beautiful stitched edges are compliments of the Card Builder Windows Die Set, which I used to die-cut the panel.  I adhered my background to a black card and popped up the llama with foam tape, adding some shading under him with Copics.


The sentiment is from the retired Big Balloon Celebrations set.  I heat-embossed it onto a black flag that I had die-cut with the Card Builder Windows Die Set.  I adhered my flag with foam tape and added some bling to the card with a few clear sequins and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay.

Thanks for stopping by!  For even more inspiration, be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps' Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.  Don't forget:  For every qualifying order of $75, you'll receive the stamp set below for FREE!

may cas banner 2018.jpg

*NEW Llama Birthday *NEW Beaded Curtain Stencil
 *NEW Card Builder Windows Die Set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team