Race The Rain

Hey Whimsy Friends, Iris here! Today I want to share a card I made using both Whimsy biker sets, the Kickstart my Heart set as well as the Bad to the Bone set. It is a real CAS card - easy and fast to make. The background was sponged with distress oxide inks and sprinkled with water for a more distressed effect. It is way more orangey in real life than it appears on the photo. 






Here is a list of all Whimsy Stamps items I used :

*NEW Biker Kickstart My Heart          VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Morning Mist   *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots    *NEW Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set   Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Marmalade 



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,




1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team