Giraffe Baby Love

HI, Céline here to share with you my latest Whimsy stamps card.

Today I chose the wonderful stamp " Giraffe Baby Love "

It's a really easy card.
My card base is a square
I've used Farmhouse Greenery Stencil with Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio
I've used the frame from the Shaker Maker Combo Set and glue it on my base with stencil
I've stamped and colored my image with Copic Markers
and cut it with a cross stitch circle die that i've glued on a scalopped circle die
At the bottom right corner i've added Love word Die from the Card Builder Heart of Love
And to finish I've added Christmas Branches and some flowers at the top left corner
 
Farmhouse Greenery Stencil Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked PistachioShaker Maker Combo Die Set
Card Builder - Hearts of LoveChristmas Branches  Die Set

Copic Colors used :
Giraffe ; E39, 37, 35, 4, 42, 51, 49
Flowers : YG25, 05, R81, V25

Hugs
Céline

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team