Lots of bunny cards

Hello Whimsy fans!

Are you guys ready for some  new inspiration cards?

I have used one of my absolute favorite stamp set right now:  Bunny Ballons
I think it is so incredible cute and I use it a lot!

So, today there will be three different cards using the same stamp set.

First, a shaker card:


My second card:


And the third one:
(The text is in Swedish and quote from Winnie the Pooh -"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon")


Did you like them?

How about it? Do you have a favorite stamp from Whimsy Stamps?
If you do, which one is it?

*******

Product I have used:

Bunny BalloonsDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Picked RaspberryGrass and Cloud Edger Die Set


******

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow again, for some new inspiration.

Take care.
Hugs



7 comments

  1. Adorable bunny cards . . . and, on another note, I got an email about a Whimsy sale, but the discount code was not given, so no one can take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Now I need to get that set of stamps too! I think the images and what you did with them are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the sweetest cards! Just darling!
    Hugs, Debbie
    P.S. Thanks for being a sponsor to the coffee-lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words :)
      Hugs
      Ellenor

      Delete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team