Dt Deni- Penguin Graduation

It's graduation time, I have a card to share with you all using Penguin Graduation by Crissy Armstrong and Graduation Sentiments by Bev Rochester. They are both digital files available from the shop.

Graduation Sentiments - Digital Sentiments  Penguin Graduation - Digital Stamp

I printed the image and sentiments onto Mondi Color Copy using Brother laser printer, I then coloured the image up using Copic Markers.



I didn't have a paper to match so I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create the patterned paper, I inked up using Memento Tuxedo Black and an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn, I then used a die from My Favorite Things to cut the Stitched rounded rectangle shape, I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I also stamped two extra graduation hats and cut them using the matching dies, I then coloured them up using Copic Markers.

I cut some matting layers from American Crafts Cardstock, then adhered the patterned paper I created using Scotch ATG.

I cut the sentiments up using Cutterpillar Pro and EK Success Cutterbee scissors to banner the ends.

I then adhered everything using Scotch 3M ATG, then added all the layers to a pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz.



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous job Deni! Love that shade of blue! Your mortarboard background is fabulous too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team