Special Guest - Waleska Galindo



Hi, Whimsy friends!  Today we welcome the fabulous Waleska Galindo back to the blog!

 Hello Friends!!! Waleska Galindo here from craftinglovew, and I'm super happy to share with you my second post as a Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps.  I am crazy for the new Lookin' Shark stamp set!  I have a crazy love for shark stamps, and this one is definitely one of my favorites so far.  I mixed this funny stamp set with the Slimline Connected Bubbles die set to create an underwater card.



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started with the background.  For the background I used Oxide inks in colors Peacock Feathers in the middle of the panel and then Salty Ocean, and on the edges I used Lucky Clover. I blended these three colors very well and added some water splashes for more texture and to create the under water feel to this panel.



I set this panel aside to dry.  I die cut six of the Slimline Connected Bubbles die and adhered them together so they can have dimension.  I then put glue around the bubbles and added sparkling glitter to them. They look super fun with the dimension and glitter.  


I colored the super adorable and fun sharks with Tri-blend Spectrum Noir markers in colors Ice Grey Blend, Dark Red Blend and Jade Green Blend. I cut them and adhered them to the back of the biggest bubbles, so they will look like they are inside the bubbles.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink and glued this panel to a white card base.


I had so much fun creating this card. I want to thank Whimsy Stamps for the amazing opportunity to design with their awesome products!!! I hope you can be inspired to create some fun summer cards with Whimsy Stamps products, and remember to stay safe and stay crafty! hugs!!!










3 comments

  1. What an awesome card! Love the glitter on the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shark is ever so cute and fun. Great for shark week. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! The colors are so bright and happy. The glitter adds the perfect touch to this awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team