Tuesday Tutorial - Tropical Floral Trio

 Hello!  It's Tricia here today!  I just love the new Tropical Flowers 6x6 paper pack.  There are some beautiful patterns in this pack.  I wanted to share how easy it is to mix up your papers with a few dies and stamps to create a quick set of cards!  I started out by laying out some of the patterns in the paper pack and picked three different patterns to match together.   



For my first card, I kept this pretty simple.  I used one of the patterned papers from Tropical Florals and die cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die.  I added a die cut Pierced and Stitched Circle die and off set onto the panel.  I die cut the Hugs from the Big Hugs Word Die set and added a sentiment from the Butterflies stamp set.  I die cut the sentiment using the Simple Sentiment Strips die set.  




For my second card, I mixed up some of the patterned papers.  I die cut two of the patterned papers with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles die and then trimmed one down for a small strip on the bottom of the panel.  I die cut two Pierced and Stitched Circles and layered them onto the panel.   I stamped and colored a butterfly from the Butterflies stamp set and die cut it out with the new Butterflies dies!  




For my last card, I die cut a circle from the patterned paper panel and then layered onto aqua cardstock that is trimmed just slightly larger than my Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle panel.   I added a smaller die cut circle that had been stamped with a butterfly and colored with my Copic markers.   I added some additional details with my white gel pen.   All of my sentiments are from the Butterflies stamp set and were die cut with the Simple Sentiment Strips die set.  



These were so quick and easy to make and would be great to give as a set!  The papers in this new Tropical Flowers paper pack are just gorgeous!   



Thank you so much for stopping by!  




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team