Tuesday Tutorial with Cathy

 

 Oh, hi! Cathy here and I'm super excited about the new Slimline Cloud Die from the new March Release. The minute I saw it, I knew that I had to have rainbow clouds, and what goes better with rainbow clouds than super sweet unicorns?

I started out by cutting a piece of white card stock to 3.75" x 8.5" and then I did some ink blending with a rainbow of colors. I did want the clouds to be more pastel, so I used pink, peach, yellow, mint green, and a light aqua ink to do my blending.

After I was done with the ink blending, I ran that panel through my die-cutting machine with the fabulous Slimline Cloud Die. I also die cut a few clouds using the smaller dies that come with the Slimline Cloud Die from white card stock.



Next, I used a glitter pen to add a whole bunch of shimmer to the die-cut frame and clouds. I adhered the small white clouds to the back side of the slimline die-cut and then adhered that to a light blue card base that measures 3.5" x 8.5".

I stamped the super sweet unicorns from the Unicorn Wishes stamp set onto super smooth card stock and did some very simple coloring with my Copic markers. I cut out each of the unicorns and adhered them on the front of the card. To finish it up, I had to add even more sparkle, so I used my glitter pen on their horns and wings and Viola! All done!

Thanks for visiting today!

Copics used: R83, R81, Y26, Y28, BG11, BG10, BG0000, C3, C1, C7, BV25, BV23





2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team