Tuesday Tutorial with Dawn

Hello Crafty Friends! Dawn here from the Whimsy Stamps Video Team. This is my first time sharing on the Whimsy Stamps Blog and I'm excited to share my tutorial with you. I will be using the new Savior Stamp, Savior Die and Slimline Glorious Sky paper pack .


So let's get started!

First, I die cut the the Open Tomb die from a piece of white card stock. Then, I adhere the Open Tomb to one of the Glorious Sky papers. You can pick any one of the backgrounds that you like. Next, I adhere the tomb panel to piece of gold card stock to accent the Glorious Sky paper. 

I die cut the Saviors head from two different pieces of card stock. I die cut one from white card stock and one from brown card stock.  Then, I take the face out of the brown card stocks head and replace it with the white face. This will leave you with the brown hair and white face. Then, I colored in the Saviors face using my copic marker E00-Cotton Pearl. I also used copic marker E47 -Dark Brown to add some highlights to the Saviors hair.

Next, I die cut the three crosses on the hill and the crown from gold matte card stock. I put the crown on the Saviors head and adhere the head to the front of the card. Then, I cut the crosses off of the hill and adhere them to the front of the card. 

Then, I stamp the sentiment "He is Risen" on the front of the card. First, I rub the paper with my embossing powder bag. Then, I stamp it with Versamark ink. I pour gold embossing powder on it and when my heat tool is good and hot, I heat emboss it. 

To finish off the card, I glued the panel to a piece of white card stock folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I took gems and glued them to the crown. 

That completes my card for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by the Whimsy Stamps Blog.









3 comments

  1. This is a beautiful card Dawn.
    From Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Dawn.
    From Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Dawn.
    From Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team