Special Guest - Mayra Duran-Hernandez

 


Hello everyone! 
Mayra here as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps. 
I am super thankful to be here. 

The moment I saw the Hugs Bunny stamp set I was in love. 
The images are just so sweet and perfect for all occasions. 


I was going for a CAS look for these cards. I started the first card by stamping the image of the bear hugging the bunny, and the cluster of hearts onto watercolor paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I mainly used Daniel Smith watercolors to color them.  


For the second card, I used Copic markers to color the image in. I then added a bit of blue to each of the backgrounds for the sky, and green to the ground for grassy areas. Next, I added a couple of splatters of white and black ink. I heat embossed the sweet sentiments from the set onto small strips of black cardstock. I adhered the sentiment to the card panels using foam tape. 


Copics Used: E41, E31, E55, E84, E87, E89
W5, W3, W1
R34

I am so happy to be guest designing this month. Thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 





No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team