Special Guest - Mayra Duran-Hernandez

 


 Hello everyone! Happy Thursday. Mayra here from Mayras Designs with my second post as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps. I am so happy to be here. I have a super fun mermaid-themed shaker card to share with you. I used the beautiful Mermaid Birthday stamp set along with the Wavy Nested Frames die set. 




I have two versions of the same card. On the top one, the mermaid on the right has a colorful tail like the mermaid on the left. The second card has the mermaid's tail colored in just two colors. 



I started by coloring the mermaids, little fish, and coral images with Copic markers. I used E50, E51, E21, and E23 for the skin. For the pink/peach areas, I used R22, R21, RV42, R30, and R00. For the mint areas, BG13, BG11, and BG10. For the green, I used YG11, YG01, and FYG2. 




Next, I die-cut the panels I would use to create the shaker card. I added color to two of the layers using Cracked Pistacchio, Peacock Feathers, and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped the sentiment from the set using black ink onto the front layer of the shaker card. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Thank you very much to everyone at Whimsy Stamps for this great opportunity of being a guest designer. 










No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team