Meet Our Creative Team - Arjita

Hi, I am Arjita and have been a passionate artist even since I was a kid, I love painting and that brought me to the world of card making around 9 years back. I feel blessed to have a beautiful craftroom where I love spending hours deeply indulged in creativity. My philosophy in life is to  CREATE, SHARE & INSPIRE.

1. If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why? If I had to choose, my top 3 favorite Whimsy products will be the Stitched dies which help to build beautiful scenes and add perfect finishing to the projects. The Flower Fairies stamp is my favorite as its very versatile and can be used to create cards for any occasion.

2. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be invisible

3. List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you?
I love to drive fast
I love making oil paintings
I am very scared of reptiles

4. What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why?  “Everyday Mini stamp” set is my absolute must have as it has the all the sentiments I need for my cards.



5. What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium? Pink and green is my favorite colour combo and I love watercoloring.

6. If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Dumplings, Butter Chicken and Bruschetta

7. What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? I love the freedom of creativity in this team .I appreciate the fact that I can chose any image any medium and any style when I create for Whimsy Design team. I never feel any pressure or stress when I create …that’s what is truly amazing.

8. What challenges you when stamping/crafting?
The only challenge I face is the delay in product availability in my country and I wish I could get my hands on new stamp & craft releases early.

This is my favorite Whimsy Creation as I could achieve a beautiful blend and dimension in her clothing and the ornament using my copic markers. The smile of the Wee Stamp is so infectious and innocent that makes me love her so much.


7 comments

  1. Very sweet card. Love the coloring. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you have colored this sweet image and the gorgeous highlights that give the bauble a 3D effect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! Good to know more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to read your bio Arjita. LOVE your stunning card. Your colouring is stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team