Honey - Little Spring Helper

Hi everyone, I can't believe it's the first of March already, can you? This year seems to be whizzing by.
I have a new card to share with you today.

This is Honey - Little Spring Helper from  Whimsy Stamps' February release. She's from Elisabeth Bell's Cottage Cuties collection. Isn't she adorable?

I decided to go with yellow and brown and I had some left over papers from an MME stack which were perfect.  I coloured her with my Distress Ink markers to coordinate.




For more pics and details, visit my blog.

If you would like to know how I colour my images, please check out my tutorials on my
YouTube Channel

That's all from me today, but I'll be with you again soon :) xx


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team