Welcome Baby: Little Lion

 
Hello Crafters!
 
 
It's Kelly here and I'm sharing a simple baby card with you today. I don't know why Spring always makes me think of new babies. maybe it's because my son was born in May? 
 
My co-worker has a recent new addition to his family so I was looking to create a card to go with his gift.
 
 
I knew this cute Little Lion from Lee Holland would be perfect to celebrate this sweet boy's birth.
 
I put together a video for you guys so you can watch it all come together.
 
 
I love how oversized and loveable this guy is!
 
Here's a close up so you can see his mane and those transparent balloons!
 
 
 
Thanks so much for joining me today!
 
 
Supplies:
 


2 comments

  1. Great video. Such a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got a chance to sit and watch this video and loved it! What an adorable image - colored beautifully, Kelly! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team