Sending you Sunshine

Hi everyone!  

Kristie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy creation with you.
For today's card I used Up Up and Away & Additions stamp set and matching dies.


I started by stamping the kites from the stamp set using Neon Yellow to Orange Ink and cutting them out with the matching dies.  I trimmed my white piece of cardstock at an angle, stamped the sentiment from Up Up and Away Additions and also the kite tails.  I adhered a piece of black card stock to the top of the base of my card, then adhered the white angled piece.
I attached the kites with foam tape and added a rhinestone to each one for some sparkle.
 
That is all from me for today!  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!
 
xoxo
Kristie

8 comments

  1. Great card Kristie! I am loving those adorable little kites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of yellow in those adorable kites, Kristie! You're card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cheerful card Kristie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cheerful card Kristie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! The contrast of the yellow against the black and white is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun and cheery card Kristie! I am loving those kites, how much fun are they?!!
    Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. a masterpiece! Those kites positively glow! Happy Easter, Kristie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team