Interactive Card

Hello everyone!! I'm Ellen and super happy to be a new clear design team member. Today I like to show you my first blogpost; a tutorial to make an interactive card.


1. First I started with creating a focal point, a folded heart (Whimsy product: Sketched Elephants Dies). To make it, you need to fold a piece of paper and lay the heartdie so that the die overhangs the folded edge.
2. The next step is to punch out two small holes in the heart and distress ink the background at the outside and inside.
3. Let's start decorating! To give the heart again a pointy end, I've die cut a piece of the heart 2x (one for the front, one for the inside) and colored it so it looked like grass. After that I made my scene with critters, the tree and stamped my texts (Whimsy products: Hedgehugs & Handmade From Me)
4. The last step was to make my card base.


This is how it looks with a little gold bow and sequins:
 
When the card is open, your recipient get's an unexpected nice message:
  
Have a great day!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team